Friday, November 03, 2006

Julie's pregnancy

Another visit to the doctor last Tuesday afternoon. One more blessing from God that everything is developing well with the baby.

We get to listen to the heart beat every time we are there. It is amazing! To listen to the transformation my baby is going through. The heart beat has slowed down over 20 beats. It started in the high 150s and is now in the low 130s.

My wife looks more and more pregnant everyday and I find myself loving every minute of it! The count down continues.

Count down

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt, I just have to tell you that your comment on Amy Baker's blog was such a great perspective on life. I wrote your words down and plan on sharing them with others, if you don't mind! I'll give you the credit! Anyways, my husband and I just moved back to AR and it was so nice to hear the words you wrote.
Sara Jo

Anonymous said...

there is nothing quite so mysterious and wondrous as pregnancy. It is one reason I am so glad to be a woman. I appreciate that you are at all the doctor visits, enjoying the mystery along with Julie. May you always have mystery in your life.

Joice Family said...

Congrats again on the future baby. I am so excited for you and Julie. It is such an awesome experience that you will never forget. However, be prepared to become soft. You know how I have gotten.