Monday, May 15, 2006

New Road


A new road has come before me. A road that I do not know how to navigate. The layout? I don't know it! Is it paved, dirt, or rocky? Maybe all thee above. Whose on it? God! Where does it lead? Is that really the point? Maybe it is the road trip that matters the most!

Signs of the new road that I have seen lately:

1. The call to change.
2. The road map is for a different kind of journey
3. New people have come into my faith walk lately
4. The answers I had, don't match the questions
5. The Holy Spirit

Let's explore those together in the coming blogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! venlafaxine hcl 75g tab online craps top ten mp3 players

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! ppc advertising compare pilates reformer and performer Download ring tones and voices county maricopa property tax