Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Busy!

Life is so busy right now. I have been teaching a theology class on Friday nights. This class is 2 hours and goes for another 8 weeks. I am leaving Monday to fly to Arkansas to do a seminar for the Youth Ministry Department. Study for that has not gone as fast I need it to happen, but I am pushing through. I get the priviledge of teaching youth ministry majors for 13 hours. I am teaching a class on communion on Sunday mornings to adults. The quarter just started. 12 more weeks to go. All this on top of running a youth ministry and trying to keep involved in the teens lives. We have had a flood gate of visitors lately--trying to get to know them and get them to come back. On top of all of that try to keep my marriage in good shape.

This may sound like I am complaining. I really am not. These are all good things to be involved in (especially marriage). I am just really busy. Oh well, God be praised in all things!

No comments: